How to be a CEO Podcast by The Evening Standard featuring – Lloyds Banking Group – Fiona Cannon OBE, is the director for Sustainable Business at Lloyds Banking Group, where she’s responsible for inclusion and diversity. In this episode we talk about:
- Why diversity in some companies hasn’t hit the leadership levels yet
- The importance of agile working in the post-lockdown era
- What’s being done to improve opportunities for minority groups
- The importance of supporting those with mental health difficulties
- The progress that’s been made, and what’s to come
Fiona spoke at The Watercooler event on May 25th and 26th 2022, where more than 100 experts talked about workplace wellbeing.
This podcast was produce by The Evening Standard